Often our silent thoughts or mind chatter can be extremely vocal, telling us how we ‘should’ be: that we ‘should’ eat less, drink less or be more proactive in our life. These ‘should do’s’ keep replaying in our minds incessantly until they become a vicious cycle, and to quiet them we often suppress them in some form or another. Suppressing the ‘should do’s’ for some people can take place either with food, or drugs, or sometimes sleep, and for others it is with the use of alcohol.
This program will be of interest to those who regularly drink more than they feel they would like to or should. Sometimes we choose alcohol to deal with the difficulties of life, but this is only a short-term solution. Alcohol, on one level, aids stress management and relaxation, but on another level it can become a mind numbing drug used (and often abused) to avoid and suppress certain situations in life
There are many men and women from all walks of life such as corporate, legal, sales and of course mums and dads who recognize that their relationship with alcohol has been or is creating more stress in their lives instead of relieving it.
Drink Less In 7 Days
If you feel like alcohol is affecting your life but you don’t want to enter a 12 step program, you’ll be happy to know you have options. The in 7 Days to Drink Less program will give you back your life. You will fulfill your commitments easily without withdrawal symptoms.
The 7 Days to Drink Less program will work with you to help identify the pain points in your life and the personality trains that lead you to drinking a little more than you should. With no more effort than a calories counting diet you will be on your way to control and freedom.
How Can I Cut Down On Drinking
As with all alcohol issues the first and most important step is to admit to yourself that it’s gone too far. You can then start to change your habits and lifestyle for the better. You don’t have to admit yourself to rehab, just make some small lifestyle changes such as using smaller measures, glasses, and mugs.
With wine it isn’t always easy to tell what is small, medium and large. Don’t use the glass as a measure, use the bottle and your own sense of intoxication. Also invest in a good bottle stop so your wine keeps for longer. Another excellent short term solution is to have drink free days. Try to build those up.
How To Cut Down On Drinking Without Quitting
Over the last few years there has been a trend away from the all in solution of going to a 12 step program. These days, you are more likely to be recommended an alcohol reduction program in association with 7 Days to Drink Less. When you work with professional programs you can train yourself into the best long term habits.
Sometimes medication is required to reduce the effects of craving and you find your feet in a new lifestyle. In other cases, only some coaching and inspiration is needed. Everyone is different, but a drink less program will have all the possibilities available for every type of drinker.
What is the big deal if you drink a little too much alcohol and have a headache the next day. If it’s a one off there isn’t one, but if you’re prone to alcohol abuse, like a high proportion of the population it could be problematic. Around 8% of the population is affected by alcohol over-consumption which has profound short and long term effects.
The alcohol mind affects many people without their knowledge since some people have addictive personalities or natures. They crave a little more than most people and since alcohol is a drug with a withdrawal effect it takes a strong hold over someone’s mind. But there are some effective solutions, like 7 days to drink less.
Hypnosis To Stop Drinking
When you think of hypnosis you might think about a Victorian gentleman swinging a pocket watch and the patient’s eyes turning to candy spirals; but this is not the type of hypnosis we are talking about for treating alcohol overconsumption – actually hypnotherapy can be quite effective.
So what is it and how does it work? Hypnotherapy is the process of putting a patient into a state of deep relaxation similar to a meditative state. In this state certain people are more suggestible to comments that can influence their waking mind set. This process can help to reduce your short term alcohol consumption.
How Can I Drink Less?
The first thing you need to do is admit you are drinking roo much then commit to a period of drinking less. Use a calendar to outline the period. You can then decide how you want to cut it out. Try to observe your triggers and look for ways to make it more difficult to drink in the home or with friends.
Hypnotherapy To Stop Drinking
Hypnotherapy, like hypnosis, can help you to cut down on your alcohol consumption by influencing your mind at a subconscious level. This will help you to change some of the triggers and prompts your mind naturally that persuades you to drink when you’re not sure if you should.
Self Hypnosis To Drink Less
If you’re committed to drinking less but you still don’t want to disclose the issue to others, even a therapist, why not try self hypnosis as a way to reduce the cravings you experience. You can acquire a good hypnosis cd or guided meditation. Set the scene for your practice and remember to switch off your phone so you don’t have any distractions.
What Is 7 Days To Drink Less?
7 Days to Drink Less is the world’s first program for reducing alcohol consumption. It’s a comprehensive system that teaches you how to manage your drinking, so you can feel healthier – physically, mentally and emotionally. It is designed to work for anyone no matter how much they used to drink or currently drinking. As long as you have the desire to reduce your drinking, this program teaches you the simple steps to begin controlling your drinking without having to put down the glass and social aspect entirely. It’s 100% safe and natural and focuses on using the mind and powerful neuroplasticity techniques, psychology and hypnosis to break through mental and emotional causes, cravings and habitual drinking. 7 Days to Drink Less is a proven method that has helped men and women for over 22 years. It also has a 97% success rate and is approved by thousands of doctors, scientists and health professionals.
Who Is Georgia Foster?
Georgia Foster, an internationally renowned hypnotherapist, is the author of 7 Days to Drink Less. Georgia has worked as a clinical hypnotherapist and voice dialogue trainer for 25 years, is hailed as an alcohol reduction expert and has been featured in The Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, Good Housekeeping, and many more.
About The Lessons
7 Days to Drink Less is a successful program that has helped thousands of people reduce their drinking simply by using powerful neuroplasticity techniques. It’s exceptionally easy and comes complete with a written guide that breaks down the process and that goes over the different aspects that play into drinking. It discusses your inner dialogue, the emotional side of drinking, the physical health risks, and much more. Once you have gained the knowledge needed to understand the process, you then use the audio files, questionnaires, mind techniques, graphs, and step-by-step instructions provided to start putting everything into effect.
To give you a better idea of what the system teaches, I will list the course contents and what is covers:
- What’s wrong with drinking too much?
- Life Through Rose Coloured Clarets
- The After-Hours Office Drink Scene
- The Magic Elixir
- Stress Equals Alcohol
- Life is a Celebration
- The Radio Crazy Syndrome
- Joe’s Radio Crazy
- Self Improvement
- Your Positive Radio Station
- The Audio Files
- Something To Think About
- Inner Dialogue
- Case Study – Anne
- Developing the Healthy Confident Part
- The Inner Critic
- Avoidance of Life
- The Inner Critic’s Development
- Silent But Violet
- The Inner Critic Rules
- Alcohol and The Inner Critic
- Rating Your Inner Critic
- Your Healthy Confident Part That Likes to Deal With Life Sober
- Life is Very Rarely Perfect
- Something to Think About
- The Software of Your Mind
- Your Mind Thinks Drinking is Normal
- Using Hypnosis in Your Daily Life
- The Unconscious Mind
- Your Body
- Your Memory Bank
- Everything is Real
- All of our Senses are Positive and Negative
- One Trial Learning
- The Unconscious Mind and Vulnerability
- The Four Different Brain Waves
- The Software
- Out of Date Information
- Updating the Emotional Software
- Drink One Water One – The DOWO Policy
- The Emotional Spectrum of Life
- The Stress Response
- Feeling Trapped
- Social Anxiety
- The Social Animal Within
- Fear of Not Being Liked
- Angry At Yourself
- Your Mind Chooses Anxiety or Relaxation
- The Emotional Drinking Chart
- You and Your Liver
- Liver Functions
- Step One: Water, Water, Everywhere
- Step Two: Line Your Stomach with Food
- Step Three: Tips for When Out Drinking
- Step Four: Improve Your Diet
- Step Five: Try Juicing
- Step Six: Hangover Tips for the Morning After
- Step Seven: Liver Cleanse
- Step Eight: Supplements
- Recommended Safe Limits of Alcohol
- Sex and the Inner Child
- What is the Inner Child
- Becoming More Adult
- The Inner Child and Alcohol
- The Inner Child Loves Sex
- Drink Beautiful Syndrome
- Valuing Yourself Sexually While Sober
- Alcohol Equals Play
- Taking Life Too Seriously
- Expressing Tears
- Shutting Down The Inner Child
- Self Expression
- The Word ‘No’
- The Confident Fun Inner Child
- The Pleaser
- What is The Pleaser?
- The Pleaser and Fear of Not Being Liked
- Pleasers Are Popular People
- The Word ‘No’
- Pleasers and Money in Abundance
- Low Self Esteem
- Be Careful of Who Your Real Friends Are
- Pleasing Yourself
- White Lies
- Pleasers’ Own Problems
- Mind Reader
- Inability to Ask for Help
- The Assertive Positive Pleaser
- How the Pleaser Can Work With You
- You Have a Choice
- Your Present and Your Future
- Making Positive Changes
- Being in the Present
- Taking Time Out From Drinking
- AFDs In Your Imagination and Reality
- Each Day is a Separate Day
- Fear of the Future
- The Crystal Ball Syndrome
- Building a Positive Future
- The Mind and Body Connection
- Setting Positive Emotional Goals
- Self Hypnosis for your Future
Do I Need this Program?
The following is a list of questions that continuously run through many of our minds:
- Do you wake up in the morning feeling anxious because the first thing you think about is
what you said last night after a few drinks?
- Are you surprised that no matter how busy you are, you can’t wait to finish work and have a
- Do you feel isolated from other people when you don’t drink?
- Do certain situations or people trigger you to binge drink?
- Do you recognize how you are affected by stress?
- Do you feel like you are going mad sometimes because you can’t get your head
around a problem and a drink helps clear your mind?
- Do you feel anxious eating with people without having a drink? • Do you enjoy
drinking on your own?
- Do you get annoyed with other people who don’t drink when you want to?
- Do you drink to help you in certain situations?
- Do you drink to help you deal with confrontation?
- Do you procrastinate about life and put things off by drinking?
- Do you avoid sexual contact until you have had a drink?
- Do you have drinking buddies who encourage you to over-drink when you don’t want
- Do you drink alcohol to alleviate emotional pain on a regular basis?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any or all of these questions, then this demonstrates how much you have tuned into your worries about and it has become a bad thinking habit. Our own inner conversations instruct us as to ‘how’ we deal with life and issue consistent statements to us such as the following: “He thinks you’re boring – have another drink to cope.” or: “Why can they have just one drink to relax and enjoy themselves when you need at least three or more?” Or: “To get through this situation you’ll need a drink.” This form of negative self talk becomes programmed Into the minds of many men and women and to dull this negative talk they choose to drink. This is what we change in 7 Days to Drink Less.
Everything is digital, so you don’t have to worry about an embarrassing package arriving in your mailbox. Instead, you just download the content right onto your private tech devices. This allows you to use the program at your leisure and right in the comfort (and privacy) of your own home. It also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee and has a 97% success rate. So, if you’re serious about improving your life by reducing your drinking, you have nothing to lose by giving this program a try.